Skip to content

Dusty Rose Stapler

Sold out
Do you see the fun in stapling papers together? Or maybe you see it as a chore? Either way, a stapler from Monograph is what you need. Here you even get a stylish one. Just look at that colour. This type is known as a plier stapler. It has a handle at the bottom so you can add some pressure when you staple a report together. It is an office tool that gets the job done and looks great too. What more can you ask for, right? Maybe for the staples to be included? They are. A pack of 1000 no. 10 staples, to be exact.